Backroads Map Books
Bc Waterproof Map Squamish, Chilliwack + Merritt Bc 2nd Edition-
$19.99 Points To Earn: 159
BC Waterproof Map SQUAMISH, CHILLIWACK + MERRITT BC 2nd Edition
Squamish, Chilliwack and Merritt BC Adventure Map
Covering the southwest corner of British Columbia, the area that encompasses Squamish, Chilliwack, and Merritt has some of the greatest outdoor adventure opportunities in Canada. The area around Squamish is renowned for its rock climbing and hiking opportunities, while the mountains of Vancouverâ??s North Shore are regarded as some of the best mountain biking in the region. Heading east, the resort town of Harrison Hot Springs offers stunning lake views, while the area around Merritt to the north offers hundreds of incredible fishing lakes. This map charts the area around Whistler, Squamish, Vancouver, Chilliwack, and Harrison Hot Springs on one side, with Hope, Boston Bar, Merritt, and Princeton on the other side. Whether you are looking to hike, bike, camp, fish, paddle, swim, ski, snowshoe, hunt or ATV, this map gives you the most comprehensive coverage available anywhere for one of Canadaâ??s most sought-after outdoor destinations.
- Printed on durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, beaches, paddling routes and more!
- Numerous updates and expansions from our last edition
- Easy to read, large-scale 86 x 117 cm (34 x 46.25â??) map derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:150,000 scale
- Detailed index for recreation sites, trails, and provincial parks
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
No reviews have been written for this product.
WARRANTY & POLICIES
Backroad Map Books will not accept returns on any digital products if the packaging is open. However, we will offer an exchange for the identical product if the one you received is defective or if you want to replace your provincial SD card with one of our combo versions (you will have to pay the difference to upgrade the regional titles). Proof of purchase is required.
For more information on Backroad Maps Warranty & Policies please Visit: www.backroadmapbooks.com