Kilo 1600 Bdx Range Finder
$539.99 Points To Earn: 3239
SIG SAUER KILO 1600 BDX RANGE FINDER
The KILO1600BD offers astounding performance, simplicity and value, combining the industry’s fastest Lightwave DSP Digital Signal Processing engine with streamlined setup and operation. KILO1600BDX rangefinder modes of operation include Line-Of-Sight (LOS), Angle Modified Range (AMR) and Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) for use with the Ballistics Data Xchange (BDX) system. In ABU mode, the KILO1600BDX utilizes the shooters ballistic profile and environmental parameters to instantly calculate precise windage and elevation solutions in either MOA or MILS. This information is displayed in the rangefinder and is also communicated via Bluetooth™ to any paired BDX sight to provide the exact illuminated holdover aiming point.
- BDX Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing.
- 6×22 mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Revolutionary Lightwave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/ G7 drag curves.
- Features line of sight or angle modified range. Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- Transparent Red OLED display for daytime and low light use.
- Lumatic TM Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- Compact, lightweight aluminum housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Sig Sauer Warranty Information
MDC Firearms is the Warranty Center for Sig Sauer Firearms in Canada. Should you require warranty service or repair of your Sig Sauer product please download and fill out the form in the link below and email it to email@example.com. We will respond with instructions on how to proceed.
Please note that should you intend on dropping your firearm off at our location for repair, we require an appointment be made to accommodate this. Please do not bring your firearm to any of our facilities without a pre-approved appointment.
For more information please visit: https://www.mdcfirearms.ca/repairs.php