Chilkoot 32 Quilt
$599.99 Points To Earn: 4799
STONE GLACIER CHILKOOT 32 QUILT
The Chilkoot 32º quilt is highly-packable, lightweight, and designed for early-to mid-season backcountry hunts. With a focus on warmth-to-weight ratio, the Chilkoot 32° quilt utilizes industry-leading materials to achieve an overall weight and temperature rating that is second to none. A Pertex® Quantum shell adds water and wind resistance to protect the 850+ Fill power goose down HyperDRY™ insulation. The quilt boasts an articulated foot box, and differential cut to provide warmth and maintain loft around the body regardless of sleeping position. A snap a closure on the collar help holds in your body heat on chilly nights. Four adjustable straps on the bottom of the quilt allow you to regulate your body temperature and keep the quilt secured to your sleeping pad. During colder nights, fully tighten these straps to maximize heat retention. Sleep with the straps fully extended on warm nights to maintain a comfortable body temp. When space, weight, and warmth are critical, the Chilkoot 32º should be in your hunting pack.
- Foot Box: 16"
- 12 oz. of Down Insulation
- Complex Differential Cut Construction
- Vertical Pintucked Baffles
- Articulated Footbox
- Unique Neck Baffle Seal System
- Storage Sack and Stuff Sack Included
- Fits Up to 6’ 5” Tall Individual
- Stuff Sack Dimensions: 9.5" x 13"
- 2 Elastic straps for sleeping pad securement
No reviews have been written for this product.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
For more information please visit: www.stoneglacier.com
Stone Glacier Apparel Sizing Chart
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our patented Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
HOW TO FIND YOUR MEASUREMENTS:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Measured Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measured Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Measured Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Measured Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
Nearly all Stone Glacier pants feature our patented Contour Waist™ system, which allows for three inches of waist adjustment. Additionally, SG pants are sized accordingly for layering. If you wear a large in our base layers, you will also wear a large in other SG layers. If you are sure of your traditional waist size and how our products will fit.
PROPER FIT & USE:
Our patented Contour Waist™ System is designed to provide an exact fit around your waist. No more buying pants that are slightly too large or don’t fit quite right. As well, this system allows you to adjust the waist size of your pants to allow for a proper fit when layering base layers or insulation bottoms underneath. To adjust the Contour Waist, follow the below steps:
Note: Proper fit is best achieved by adjusting the Contour Waist while wearing the pants.
- Unfasten the top buckle attachment and unzip the zipper fly.
- While the zipper fly is unzipped, detach the left side (left as when the wearer is looking down on the zipper fly) of the zipper from the hook and loop pad by pulling it down and away, starting at the top.
- Reattach the zipper fly to the hook and loop pad by starting at the bottom and pressing it firmly and evenly up towards the top. Attaching the zipper at a steeper angle to the left, will adjust the pants smaller. Attaching the zipper further to the right will adjust the pants larger.
- Once the zipper is reattached, zip up the fly as normal and fasten the top buckle, adjusting tension as necessary. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until the proper fit is achieved.
- Once you find your proper fit the zipper fly will work as normal and adjustment does not need to be made again until required when layering or as desired.