$73.99 - $82.99 Points To Earn: 591 - 663
STONE GLACIER RAIN COVER
The Stone Glacier Rain Cover provides complete weather protection in wet climates. Using silicone impregnated 30D nylon and seamless construction, the Rain Cover provides 100% waterproof coverage for your pack. The Regular size cover will fit all packs from the Solo 3600 to the Sky Guide 7900. Our small Rain Cover is an ideal fit for the Avail 2200 or the Kiowa 3200. Bottom shock cord attachments secure the cover to the frame, allowing quick access to the pack without the risk of the cover blowing away in nasty weather. Weighing a minimal 2.5 ounces (Small) & 3.5 ounces (Regular) including stuff pouch, the Rain Cover will provide added protection from the elements.
- Small: Fits all SG Day Packs (3200 cubic inches or less)
- Regular: Fits all SG Multi-Day or Expedition Packs (3600 - 7900 cubic inches)
- Compatible with all Stone Glacier bags
- Seamless Construction
- Integrated Waist Belt Attachment
- Stuff Sack Included
- Made in the USA
No reviews have been written for this product.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
For more information please visit: www.stoneglacier.com
Stone Glacier Pack Sizing & Fitment
Start by determining the correct waist belt size using your pant waist size to find the corresponding SG frame waist belt size:
Small: 28" - 30" - Medium: 31"- 36" - Large: 37" +
All Stone Glacier frames provide the industry’s most simple and functional torso adjustment, providing micro-adjustability to achieve a perfect fit. When you receive your pack, we recommend that you fit it properly by loading it with 25-35 lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations. There are three things we look for in a perfect pack fit:
- First, we always want the belt (A) centered on the tip of your hip bone. Belt positioning can be altered by adjusting the attachment height of the shoulder straps. (B)
- Next, we want to make sure the shoulder straps make solid contact with the backside of our shoulders. Most gaps between the shoulder strap and shoulder can be eliminated by loosening the load lifters (C).
- Lastly, we want to aim for the color transition on the shoulder straps (D) to land on, or close to, your collarbone. Placement can be altered with a combination of adjusting the attachment height of the shoulder straps on the frame sheet and loosening of load lifters.
For step-by-step instructions on how to properly fit your pack, check out this video: