Sky 5900 Pack
$974.99 Points To Earn: 7799
STONE GLACIER SKY 5900 PACK
The Sky 5900 blends function of a front panel zip with the versatility of the proven Sky design. The Sky 5900 weighs 5.55lbs on a Medium Xcurve Frame. The large front panel zip allows quick access to virtually the entire pack while the Sky design offers excellent compression. The Sky 5900 can go from a 4,300 cubic inch bivy mode to a full volume of 5900 cubic inches with the Sky Lid. Add the load shelf volume of 2,500+ cubic inches to bring the overall max volume to 8,000 cubic inches. Anything from day trips to extended trips, the Sky 5900 has you covered.
WAIST BELT SIZES
Small 28" - 30"
Large 37" +
- 4,300 cubic inch bivy-mode
- Hydration compatible
- Full panel zip for access to the main bag
- Front zipped pocket for quick access to essentials
- 150+ pound load rating
- Hydration compatible (Hydro Sleeve - Sold Separately)
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable Load-Shelf
- Belt attachments
- Heavy-duty YKK #10 zipper
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
No reviews have been written for this product.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
For more information please visit: www.stoneglacier.com
Stone Glacier Pack Sizing & Fitment
Start by determining the correct waist belt size using your pant waist size to find the corresponding SG frame waist belt size:
Small: 28" - 30" - Medium: 31"- 36" - Large: 37" +
All Stone Glacier frames provide the industry’s most simple and functional torso adjustment, providing micro-adjustability to achieve a perfect fit. When you receive your pack, we recommend that you fit it properly by loading it with 25-35 lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations. There are three things we look for in a perfect pack fit:
- First, we always want the belt (A) centered on the tip of your hip bone. Belt positioning can be altered by adjusting the attachment height of the shoulder straps. (B)
- Next, we want to make sure the shoulder straps make solid contact with the backside of our shoulders. Most gaps between the shoulder strap and shoulder can be eliminated by loosening the load lifters (C).
- Lastly, we want to aim for the color transition on the shoulder straps (D) to land on, or close to, your collarbone. Placement can be altered with a combination of adjusting the attachment height of the shoulder straps on the frame sheet and loosening of load lifters.
For step-by-step instructions on how to properly fit your pack, check out this video: