Sky Guide 7900 Pack
$1,025.99 Points To Earn: 8207
STONE GLACIER SKY GUIDE 7900 PACK
Designed for, and with the feedback from, the most demanding mountain hunting guides in the world. This pack is built to carry all your gear and then some for long extended hunts where running out of room for gear and food is not an option.
WAIST BELT SIZES
Small 28" - 30"
Large 37" +
- 4,500 cubic inch bivy-mode
- 1 large side zip pocket
- 2 external pockets
- 22” front vertical zip pocket
- 150+ pound load rating
- Hydration compatible (Hydro Sleeve - Sold Separately)
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Belt attachments
- Heavy-duty YKK #10 zipper
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
No reviews have been written for this product.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
For more information please visit: www.stoneglacier.com
Stone Glacier Pack Sizing & Fitment
Start by determining the correct waist belt size using your pant waist size to find the corresponding SG frame waist belt size:
Small: 28" - 30" - Medium: 31"- 36" - Large: 37" +
All Stone Glacier frames provide the industry’s most simple and functional torso adjustment, providing micro-adjustability to achieve a perfect fit. When you receive your pack, we recommend that you fit it properly by loading it with 25-35 lbs. to ensure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations. There are three things we look for in a perfect pack fit:
- First, we always want the belt (A) centered on the tip of your hip bone. Belt positioning can be altered by adjusting the attachment height of the shoulder straps. (B)
- Next, we want to make sure the shoulder straps make solid contact with the backside of our shoulders. Most gaps between the shoulder strap and shoulder can be eliminated by loosening the load lifters (C).
- Lastly, we want to aim for the color transition on the shoulder straps (D) to land on, or close to, your collarbone. Placement can be altered with a combination of adjusting the attachment height of the shoulder straps on the frame sheet and loosening of load lifters.
For step-by-step instructions on how to properly fit your pack, check out this video: