Skyscraper 2p 4 Season Tent
$1,099.99 Points To Earn: 8799
STONE GLACIER SKYSCRAPER 2P 4 SEASON TENT
Our best selling Skyscraper 2p took the hunting world by storm when introduced in 2020. An unmatched weight-to-strength ratio coupled with unprecedented versatility quickly made this shelter a favorite amongst backcountry hunters. We have taken the proven design and enhanced its capabilities by upgrading to 10.65mm DAC poles, redesigning the doors, and adding an external venting system to minimize condensation.
- Four-season weather protection
- Patented WebTruss™ system for easy setup and unmatched strength in the wind
- Color-coded starter tabs on flysheet and tent body
- Large door size for easy ingress/egress
- Door shape allows the top of the door to be opened and folded down for ventilation
- Top zipper pulls on vestibule doors are shortened to prevent accidentally grabbing the top when zipping the door
- 2 mesh window vents on doors, 1 through-vent in end wall with mesh and ripstop layers, 2 flysheet kickstand vents
- 8 internal pockets
- Capacity: 2-person
- 2 doors (1 on each side)
- Tent body: 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Rain fly: 1 lb. 3.6 oz.
- Webtruss: 6.3 oz.
- 3 DAC 10.65mm PL poles: 1 lb. 4 oz.
- 12 stakes: 4.8 oz.
- 12 guylines: 4.8 oz.
- Stuff sacks: 1.1 oz.
- Buckle kit: 1.7 oz.
- Pole repair sleeve: .4 oz.
- Minimum Trail Weight (tent body, fly, poles, Webtruss): 4 lbs. 3 oz.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Stone Glacier products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, accidents, loss, theft, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence. Any issues associated with normal wear and tear can be repaired at a minimal and reasonable charge. Please call or email us at the below contact information for any warranty related questions or issues. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request.
**Please Note: tears, punctures, burns, and damage from dogs or other animals are not covered under warranty but can be repaired at a minimal charge. Additionally, tears, punctures, and burns are not classified as defects in materials.
For more information please visit: www.stoneglacier.com