Pxc (Personalized Extreme Cam) For X5/X5i
Points To Earn: 1607
SWAROVSKI PXC (PERSONALIZED EXTREME CAM) FOR X5/X5I
The X5/X5i rifle scope ensures even better long-range accuracy thanks to turrets and the new personalized extreme cam (PXC). You can easily and quickly attach the PXC, which has your custom ballistic information engraved on it, without having to sight your rifle scope in again.
Benefits of the PXC personalized extreme cam:
- Shooting distances can be read directly on the turret.
- Two rows of individual engravings up to 40 MOA.
- A distance of more than 1,000 m/yd can be achieved, depending on the cartridge ballistics.
- Quickly switch between the standard cam and PXC at any time.
- The sight-in distance of the second rotation is automatically generated in the ballistic program and engraved as a 3-digit number.
- The innovative rotation indicator on the X5 rifle scopes shows which rotation you are in.
- The key data about the rifle scope and ammunition are engraved on the top of the cam.
- Depending on the type of engraving you want, 25 and 75 m/yd markings are displayed as triangles or longer lines.
The SWAROVSKI OPTIK ballistic program is a helpful tool for calculating your own personal ballistic trajectory. This free software clearly generates and calculates the precise data for a long-range reticle or for the ballistic turret. The ballistic program is also available for smartphones and tablets.A ballisticprograms.SWAROVSKIoptik.com
The SWAROVSKI OPTIK subtension dimension program determines the exact subtension dimensions for your reticle. Magnification and distance are taken into account in the calculation. Subtension dimensions are given in imperial and metric units, as well as in MOA and MIL units. The subtension dimension program is also available for smartphones and tablets.A subtensions.SWAROVSKIoptik.com
No reviews have been written for this product.
The duration and scope of the manufacturer’s warranty depend on the product, the production year, and the components used.
This is how you determine when your device was made: What is the year of manufacture of my device?
- Accessories and Gear are covered by the 2-year statutory guarantee.
- Extendable spotting scopes (CTC/CTS) have a 5-year warranty.
- A 3-year warranty is granted for products with essential electronics (tM 35).
For a warranty repair, a warranty/service document or proof of purchase is needed.
For more information please visit: www.swarovskioptik.com