Z8i 2- 16x50 Brx- I
Points To Earn: 26579
SWAROVSKI Z8i 2-16X50 BRX-I
The illuminated Z8i 2-16x50 P L impresses with a 21 m (63 ft) field of view and details at up to 16x magnification during stalking, as well as hide and driven hunting. In addition, its high light transmission means that this rifle scope is best equipped for use in poor light conditions.
- Windage compensation up to 20 mph
- Can be used to range to a target. Easy to use ranging chart included.
- Supported by BRH / BRX ballistic calculator at WWW.SWAROVSKIOPTIK.COM
- Comes with 50 “factory” ballistic decals for popular hunting cartridges. These decals that can be used as templates for over 500 other cartridges that have virtually the same trajectories. These “Match Ups” are easily found in the BRH/BRX Decal Selection Chart supplied with every BRH/BRX instruction manual.
No reviews have been written for this product.
The duration and scope of the manufacturer’s warranty depend on the product, the production year, and the components used.
This is how you determine when your device was made: What is the year of manufacture of my device?
- Accessories and Gear are covered by the 2-year statutory guarantee.
- Extendable spotting scopes (CTC/CTS) have a 5-year warranty.
- A 3-year warranty is granted for products with essential electronics (tM 35).
For a warranty repair, a warranty/service document or proof of purchase is needed.
For more information please visit: www.swarovskioptik.com